The location - San Pedro - Ambergris Caye, Belize - Caribbean Sea Beachfront
The Property -
How to Get Here
There are a number of direct flights from the U.S. to Belize on a daily basis.
- United Airlines fly from Houston, Texas twice daily.
- American Airlines flies from Dallas, Texas direct daily.
- U.S. Airways flies from Charlotte, North Carolina direct daily.
- Delta Airlines flies from Atlanta, Georgia direct daily.
- Delta Airlines flies weekly from Los Angeles, California directly
- American Airlines flies from Miami, Florida to Belize daily.
- Taca Airlines, offers accommodating routes from the western United States.
- United Airlines now has direct flights From Chicago, Illinois to Belize.
- Tropic Air, a local airline now has direct flights from Merida, and Cancun, Mexico to Belize.
For our Canadian Friends, Continental, Air Canada, American, and United Airlines have connecting flights to Belize. TACA airlines offers connecting flights to Belize from Toronto through San Salvador, El Salvador.
All international flights to Belize arrive at Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City. Here you pass through Customs and Immigration prior to proceeding to your final destination.
From the International Airport there are two local airlines, Maya Island Air and Tropic Air, which fly to San Pedro on an hourly basis beginning at 7 a.m. and ending at 6 p.m. This flight is approximately 16 minutes in duration and the views of the reef are stunning.
If you prefer traveling by boat, you may take a water taxi to Ambergris Caye. It is approximately a 1.5 hour trip.